Hawaii Civil Marriage

547 Halekauwila Street suite #100, Honolulu, HI 96813 (808) 386-6520
Some follow up things you need to know.
Hawaii Department of Health (address) 1250 Punchbowl Street, Honolulu
Hawaii Department of Health will mail you a Sealed Certified Certificate in 2- 4 weeks to your residence.
After 5-10 Busisness days you may return to the Hawaii Department of Health and order Certified Copies.
First copy $12.50 Second copy $4.00.

For those of you who change your name here are some suggestions of some of the documents to change. You will need the Official Sealed Certificate.


Driver License or State ID
Social security

The Hawaii Department of Health will issue a Unique Number called the Locator ID number or Authorization Code.

You can print out a Temporary Marriage Certificate or Temporary Civil Union Certificate at:

https://marriage.ehawaii.gov  or  https://civilunion.ehawaii.gov

Military: (Please allow 5-10 business days after your Ceremony)